The best part about my job is finding a diamond in the rough. While it isn't to seek out new life and new civilizations, days like the one I spoke with the folks at Zaward are rewarding. To be fair, Zaward has offices all over the globe, just not in the US, so a large percentage of TweakTown readers may already be hip to the company. But the US market and myself have, for the most part, never heard of Zaward.
Being new is much different than doing new. Zaward's Gyre CPU cooler is new in action. The cooler features HDT, but that is hardly anything fresh at this point. But what is innovative is the design of the cooler, how it operates and the extent of engineering that went into the fan.
By the time we finish this article the extent of engineering that went into the Gyre will be revealed, but it is important to remember that going against the mainstream doesn't always net better results in performance. We will have to dig deeper to see if that is the case here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Zaward Gyre ZCJ010]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 has 21 million users, eSports mode coming
- Capcom misses sales targets for its major games
- Accept your Fate in our 'Fast & Furious' giveaway
- Battlegrounds creator doesn't consider himself a gamer
- EA: AR is 'more interesting', VR isn't ready just yet
- Logitech MK850 Performance Mouse & Keyboard Combo Review
- FSP Windale 6 CPU Cooler Review
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers