While BIOSTAR has been a name we have heard a bit of in the motherboard industry, we haven't had too many of their products cross our labs. So far we have only had one other board, which didn't really impress us too much to be honest. This was not a board aimed for enthusiasts and needed a few design changes to really get us excited.
BIOSTAR has been in the background for a while, but the company seems to be aiming towards pushing into the mainstream market and competing with the big names for recognition.
BIOSTAR has a range of Intel and AMD boards catering to budget to mainstream users and today we have been sent a mid-range AMD motherboard designed for the Phenom range of processors, this based on the NVIDIA nForce 750a chipset. Let's see how the 750a compares to the AMD 780G.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4