Everyone loves a bargain, especially these days. You know; a nice affordable power supply that simply does the job, looks decent and has some good power ratings. If you have been looking for a value power supply, then you will likely be no stranger to Rosewill. The company was founded on the premise of combining quality with affordable prices on a wide variety of products, from cables to PC accessories to LCD TVs.
Today, we are looking at the newest member of Rosewill Performance series, the RP650-2 650 Watt power supply. This power supply is aimed squarely at the value conscious buyer looking to get enough power for that shiny new graphics card. At a suggested list price of $129 US, it certainly won't break the bank, but at that price it is hardly cheap. Where is the bargain? - Well, you will be happy to know that street prices look to be significantly less with several e-tailers showing a listing for it at well below $100 USD. This bodes well for the Rosewill unit, especially if it can compete, feature-for-feature, against some very big names like Corsair, Silverstone and PC Power and Cooling in the list price range.
Let's take a peek at what Rosewill has to offer and see how it stacks up against what I would consider some very steep competition. Can this value minded power supply keep up? - Let's see how The Rosewill RP650-2 fared.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [The Package]
- Page 4 [In the Box]
- Page 5 [The Power Supply]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4