You may remember that a while ago I set up a two-way duel between a pair of Razer and SteelSeries gaming headsets. During that battle Razer came out tops for sound, but I felt there could have been some improvements to the headset itself.
*draws back the curtain to rapturous fanfare.
TA-DAA! - Here we have the latest from the Razer labs in stereophonic joy, the Carcharias.
Adopting a more comfortable over-the-ear cup and some meaty 40mm drivers, these headphones look set to give the audiophiles in us something to get excited about.
Here's a quickie of the specs the Carcharias sports:
Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
Impedance: 32 Ohm at 1kHz
Input Power: 200 mW
Drivers: 40 mm, with neodymium Magnets
Frequency Response: 50 - 16,000 Hz
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 50 dB
Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional
Cable: 3 meters, Braided Fiber Sheath
Connector: 3.5 mm jack (headphone and mic)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Samsung's 1st dual camera phone has an Always On Display
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4