Gigabyte have recently made a bigger and better name for themselves. Once known as the board of choice to run over with a tank, they have come up in the world to a respectable class of value motherboard makers.
Gigabyte's real accomplishments haven't been in the AMD sector, but rather in the Intel sector with a board for all your needs. Gigabyte has already released two big hit P4 motherboards; the 8IRXP and the 8SRX. Both have their benefits and their disadvantages, both are top performers and both support what is most important these days... Stability and overclocking.
The 9IRXP proved to be the biggest overclockers from Gigabyte in some time and this has only good implications for sales. Now Gigabyte has focused on making value boards for Pentium 4. Once again thanks to Rectron Australia, we have our hands on another Gigabyte motherboard, the 8SIML SiS 650 motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- AMD compares Radeon RX Vega to GTX 1080 in Battlefield 1
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court