Are you in the market for a new case? Are you possibly looking to water cool? Do you like new and innovative concepts? If you answered yes to two out of those three, this could quite possibly be the simplest answer for obtaining all three in a very sleek black or silver chassis from Ikonik.
Ikonik is a company that sort of snuck onto the market under the radar. This relatively new company that knows the PC components market is already flooded with many other major brands, but their goal is to give the user that extra bit more, hopefully surpassing your expectations of your purchase from them. With a name like Ikonik, they have set their own bar pretty high. Let's see what they have sent me to test out.
Today Ikonik has shipped the Ra X10 Liquid full tower chassis to our labs. The Ra X10 liquid is an all aluminum chassis with an incorporated water cooling system already installed. This liquid cooling uses a pump/reservoir combo, two aluminum automotive style radiators and an all copper, 268 pin CPU block, all included and pre-assembled. Ikonik estimates this system can handle removing up to 500W of heat from the loop and leaves you with options to add into the loop with additional water blocks (not included). Enough of the prelude, I think it's time to get some images up and onward to the testing at hand.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 5 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
- Page 6 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 7 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Samsung's 1st dual camera phone has an Always On Display
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4