Specifications, Availability and Pricing
- Ultimate Heat Conductivity
- Net Contents are 3.5 grams
- Optimal Heat Conductivity
- Low Thermal Resistance
- User Friendly
GELID's GC-Extreme offers all the same characteristics of the previous GC-2 sample with just a few exceptions. This time around, GELID doesn't list a specific gravity of the compound, but they do add "ultimate heat conductivity" to this list. I also noticed that the GC-Extreme is only available in a 3.5 gram tube versus the GC-2 which comes in a 7 gram syringe. I hope we do see some impressive numbers here to warrant purchasing half as much compound.
Doing the typical Google search for e-tailers, at this time there are only three. Give it time, GC-Extreme is fairly new and they need a bit of time to fill the stores with their product. Either way, you should have no issue finding it as I did, if you decide this is the thermal compound for you.
GC-Extreme can be found at Newegg for $13.99 plus shipping and is currently showing stock on hand. Once they receive stock the price may drop a bit, so don't let their pricing scare you off just yet. I was able to locate the GC-Extreme at another e-tailer for around $10 plus shipping and yet another listed at $8.75 plus shipping. This $8.75 price tag is higher than the GC-2 and even more so when you think that you are only getting half as much compound for the dollar versus GELID Solution's previous submission. Yet another reason the temperatures need to show good improvement.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4