The netbook market is quickly becoming so saturated with products that are so similar, reviewing one netbook is just about like reviewing another. This must be how an OB/GYN feels. Today I am checking out the Lenovo S10-2 netbook and like many of the machines on the market today, the S10-2 is very similar to the hoards of other machines available.
Despite having the same basic hardware and features as every other machine out there, the S10-2 did manage to offer up nice battery life and performance nearer the top of the heap when it comes to netbooks. If you are in the market for a new netbook and must have a well known brand name, the Lenovo S10-2 may be just what you want.
The netbook lacks anything really compelling, buy there is little fault to find with the machine and it will serve well for use on the road or at home. I would like to see something appealing added to the system; the S10-2 is just a little boring is all.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- GIVEAWAY: ASUS Cerberus V2 Gaming Headset
- Samsung reveals the Galaxy Note8 launch date
- LG Launches Q8, mini version of the V20
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4