The Lenovo S10-2
Yep, that's a box. It's brown, has the Lenovo logo and is thin enough for you to appreciate how tiny the netbook inside is.
Extract the S10-2 from its snazzy box and you get your first glimpse at the chassis with its stealth finish and almost iridescent quality. It's a good looking netbook, for sure.
There is little to see on the front of the netbook except the slot for the memory card reader.
The left side of the little computer has the RJ-45 port, VGA output, a USB port, mic jack and the headphone port.
The right side of the S10-2 has the switch for turning Wi-Fi on and off, two USB ports, the Kensington lock port and the DC adapter port.
The backside of the machine shows off the thick battery that lifts the rear of the computer about half an inch or so.
The keyboard is what you expect from a netbook with cramped keys, but good enough for the class.
The glossy screen offers up good colors and plenty of glare.
When looking at the S10-2 from the side profile you get a very good idea just how thin the machine is.
The bottom of the netbook has covers for the RAM, hard drive and various heat extraction ducts and intakes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Google Pixel 2 leak: The headphone jack is gone
- Meizu unveils Pro 7: Dual camera, secondary display
- Visceral's Star Wars game on schedule for 2018 release
- The first official pictures of Radeon RX Vega leaked
- AMD Vega 20 with 32GB of HBM2 teased with Vega 10/11/12
- FSP Windale 6 CPU Cooler Review
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers