Package and Contents
The DFI LANParty Jr. GF9400 T2RS came in a dark green box with a lot of graphics on it. It was almost garish to be honest. However, once you get past the eye shock, by flipping the box over you get to the good information about the LP Jr. GF9400 T2RS.
As you can see here, the back of the box is much more complete in terms of telling you what you need to know about this board. DFI even refrained from putting the usual graphs that many companies like to force on consumers. Instead, they simply list the virtues of the LP Jr. GF9400 T2RS and provide a few images for clarity.
Once you pull off the outer sleeve you find a plain white box with the LANParty logo on it. Inside this is the usual haul from DFI. One thing I do like about DFI is that they always include high end accessories with their products. The rounded floppy and PATA cables will glow under black light, as will the SATA cables.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4