The new Dock+ comes in an oblong plastic case that is of the "difficult to open" type. In fact, there is no clear cut way to open it. The front displays the Dock+ and expounds upon its virtues (it adds three USB ports to your system).
The back gives a little more information; it also shows you what it will look like when paired up with a FreeAgent Go. We also see the included leather protective travel case that comes with the Dock+.
After you cut your way through all of the interior packaging (and there is a lot), you will find the goodies inside.
As the FreeAgent Go Dock+ is not only a dock for your FreeAgent drive, but a power USB hub, we find a blocky power adapter. As with many items from Seagate, the power adapter can be setup for different countries (although the extra adapters are not included). There is also a USB cable (USB b to Mini-USB), a travel pouch/case and the top billing Dock+ itself.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4