I'm ready for my close up now...
Finally, a glamour shot of the 'phones with the flexible mic boom extended. The furry headband moves easily, but supports the head nicely so the headphones are comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
The boys in the SteelSeries labs have done us proud with this one and I think they sum it up nicely on the FAQ :-
Q: What are the differences between the Siberia v2 and the original Siberia Fullsize headset?
A: There are four significant changes that we've made to our award winning headset.
The SteelSeries Siberia v2 features:
(1) The latest audio technology, which provides the rich sound quality that you deserve.
(2) A pull out microphone that keeps your most epic moments tangle free.
(3) A relocated volume control to make it even easier to adjust your experience.
(4) Closed earphones with comfortable leather earcups, which will allow you to game in peace.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- ASUS ZenFone 4 to be premium device with Snapdragon 835
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4