The first thing I have to make mention of before getting stuck into this review is that I haven't had the opportunity to have a look at any Team products before. While the company has been around for a while now and offers everything from high performance RAM to SSDs, this will be the first time having a play with some of their memory.
Having a look at the Team website, we can see three groups of RAM; the Value series at the bottom, above that the Elite series and sitting at the top of the food chain is the Xtreem series which is what we're looking at today.
In terms of DDR3 memory there's two series within the Xtreem series. The first is the standard stuff and the other is the LV series. Today we'll be looking at a PC3-12800 kit within that series. Currently the company offers two versions of PC3-12800; a CL7 set which offers a 7-7-7-21-2T setup and a CL6 set which we'll be looking at today. We won't go into details on the timings the kit offers just yet as we'll have a look at it in more detail on the next page.
So let's get stuck into the package that Team has put together before having a closer look at the modules. From there we'll have a look at how we went achieving the stock timings and if we had any luck when it came to overclocking before we check out the benchmarks and wrap everything up.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Packaging and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - EVEREST Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- ASUS ZenFone 4 to be premium device with Snapdragon 835
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4