Speaking technically, let's start by looking at some specifications.
Output power: 15mW (micro watts)
Speaker dimension: N/A
Impedance: 32 ohm
Sensitivity: 105 db/mW
Cable length: 1.3m with 3.5mm stereo plug
Jack: stereo mini: Yes
Frequency response: 18Hz-26KHz
Pick-up pattern: N/A
Some of the more note worthy features include large driver coils for more dynamic bass response, milled aluminum chassis for a perfect balance of high and low frequencies, plus three sets of silicone ear caps to give the buyer that tailored feeling.
There's the use of gold plating on the plugs for the highest signal quality between devices connecting to one another. Also featured is compatibility with several of the large mobile phone brands out there. And finally, a two-year warranty, which is a nice touch, I feel.
Glancing over the specifications quickly reveals, well, not much to be precise.
The range of frequencies being reproduced stretches optimistically into the 'canine hearing range' which has become standard practice for companies these days.
And the power output is measured in 'pigeon power' because they are designed for your ear canal and not a hall full of screaming Riff Raff.
They are in fact very light as well, coming in at a ferret busting 5 grams. Obviously this is a good choice to go with the milled aluminum, because the plan to use lead would have never come off.
Anyway, let's move on from all this tomfoolery and find out how they actually sound.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4