It would be interesting to know the strategy behind ATI and their decision to release the HD 5400 series before the HD 5500. Considering the samples arrived only days apart, we doubt it was because one was ready and not the other. They could've almost released both cards at the same time; maybe they just wanted to spread it out a bit so they received more coverage instead of having one review / article on two models. Now they end up with two.
Ultimately, though, why they've done it this way doesn't really matter. While you might think you have a bit of an idea on how this model will perform, the chances are you're wrong, because while we know how the HD 5600 series performs and the HD 5400 performs, we don't know if ATI are going to release more models in those categories; something like a HD 5650 or HD 5470.
The big question that needs to be answered today is whether or not the HD 5570 performs closer to the HD 5670 or closer to the HD 5450. For the simple fact that we like performance, we hope that it leans towards the HD 5670, but we're really not sure. Before we find out just how it does perform, let's take a closer look at the package and the card itself.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4