The Acer Aspire One 532h-2326
The lid of the netbook is a typical Acer fare with a glossy blue lid and no real bling.
Nothing to see on the rear of the netbook and this is the thickest part of the machine.
The left side of the Acer Aspire One 532h-2326 has two USB ports, VGA out, and the power port.
The front has a few LED indicator lights on the left corner to show what's going on with the machine at a glance.
The right side of the Acer Aspire One 532h-2326 has the memory card reader, RJ45 port, USB port, headphone and mic jacks, and a Kensington lock port.
The bottom of the netbook has cooling grates and removable covers over the RAM and hard drive areas.
The keyboard on the netbook is the chicklet style Acer prefers and is sized well.
The screen is the same glossy and glare prone screen that we see on all netbooks today.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology