The Hercules eCAFE EC-1000W
The top lid of the Hercules eCAFE EC-1000W is blue and has a floral print on the side. I like the more boxy and squared lid design more than the rounded and boring design on most netbooks.
The bottom of the netbook has cooling grates and expansion covers.
Certainly, the worst thing about the Hercules eCAFE EC-1000W is its small keyboard. The keyboard should take up all the room available on a netbook.
The screen is a glossy unit, as I expect on notebooks and netbooks today.
The right side of the Hercules eCAFE EC-1000W has VGA out, AC input, Kensington lock port, memory card reader, a USB port, RJ45 connection and a modem port.
The left side of the netbook has two USB ports and the mic and headphone jacks. The white button on the hinge is the power button.
The back of the machine is bare, but you can see the attractive squared edges of the machine and the silver trim that offsets the blue lid.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4