NZXT has been very kind to me and kept me in supply of their chassis' over the past year. Thinking back to cases like the Zero2, Beta and Panzerbox, NZXT can make both the usual chassis, as well as thinking outside the box and rearranging a bit of hardware in others. I do remember being impressed with those cases in what they offered as well as the design and concept. Today we are looking at an addition to their Classic series of chassis'.
The Classic series has cases such as the Beta, Lexa and Duet to name a few. Today we are looking at the M59 mid tower, a unique looking addition to the line-up on the outside that boasts a case full of features. On the box alone they claim it to be full of cooling options, wire manageability, and as they put it, "Black". I won't give away too much now; you will have to continue on to see what I mean by those features.
Looking at a few of NZXT's products before, I have yet to be let down with what they offer and for what price. They always seem to be on point in both categories. That being said, I can't see this going too badly. I say let's cross that bridge when we get to it. Time now to get to the meat and potatoes of the M59 and see if this is the future case for you. I have a sneaky suspicion it just might be "that case"!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 8 prices to allegedly start from $1,100 to $1,200
- Corsair majority stake bought for $525 million
- Google Daydream to have 11 devices by the end of 2017
- Nokia's flagship will be announced on August 16th
- Nintendo hits $1.37 billion in net sales in Q1 earnings
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available