If you read many of my notebook and netbook reviews, you know that I loathe the glare that glossy screens bring with them. Imagine how thrilled I was to open the ViewSonic VPC190 and see a matte screen. The front of the machine also has the webcam.
There is nothing on the bottom of the ViewSonic VPC190. The stand is removable with the three silver screws you see to fit the AIO into the box.
The left side of the AIO has four USB ports, the memory card reader and mic/headphone jacks.
The right side of the machine has the slot loading optical drive.
The backside of the machine has a Kensington lock port, two USB ports, an Ethernet port and some cooling grates.
This is a close up shot of the USB ports and Ethernet jack.
ViewSonic includes a wired mouse and keyboard with the ViewSonic VPC190.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Elon Musk gets approval to build NYC-DC Hyperloop
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court