The MSI Wind U230-040US
The top of the MSI Wind U230-040US is glossy black with metallic flecks in the lid. The machine is attractive, but catches lots of fingerprints.
The bottom of the machine hides the battery and cooling grates to keep things frosty.
The right side of the machine has the memory card reader, two USB ports and the mic/audio ports along with the RJ45 port and Kensington lock port.
The back of the machine has nothing to see but hinges and a battery.
The left side of netbook has the power port, VGA output, a cooling grate, HDMI out and a USB port.
The front edge of the machine has some LED indicator lights and not much else.
The keyboard on the U230 is large and nice. The only downside is that the right shift key is smaller than normal.
The screen of the MSI Wind U230-040US netbook is glossy and has a built-in webcam.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4