The Package and Contents
Now that we know what we are dealing with, let's take a closer look at the package and contents and see what's included.
The package design of the Zen style is what I would call, minimalist without a doubt. It consists of a small shaded grey box that could easily be confused for something more like a CD box set.
A truly unusual choice of packaging for something that (let's face it) is pretty sexy in its own right, and yet you would have no real idea of this until said grey box is cracked ajar.
All that aside, though, the box is well labeled, laid out and tells you everything you need to know.
Inside we found a plastic molded bubble containing the Zen Style player along with a quick start guide and warranty information.
Lastly included is the provided USB cable, which allows 'docking' and charging of the device simultaneously.
This is another software free product, of which I am quite fond of due to the obvious intrinsic simplicity of such a thing.
Right then, time for tech specs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- AMD compares Radeon RX Vega to GTX 1080 in Battlefield 1
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court