The top of the ASUS U30Jc is clad in brushed silver aluminum and it looks great. It does catch a few smudges and fingerprints, but nothing like a glossy plastic notebook.
The bottom of the notebook has panels over HDDs and RAM as well as the battery.
There is nothing to see on the rear of the machine but hinges.
The left side of the ASUS U30Jc has a cooling grate, Kensington lock port, VGA output, HDMI out, dual USB ports and mic/headphone ports.
The front of the machine has the WiFi on/off slider and the memory card reader.
The ASUS U30Jc keyboard is well sized and has the island style that ASUS favors. You can also see the track pad here as well.
The screen is glossy and glare ridden as is common, but works well for movie watching.
I had to show you the profile of the ASUS U30Jc; it's nice and thin despite the performance you will soon see.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology