Specifications of the ISB 800 Pro
- Dual WAN ports for 2 Broadband connection and Binding.
- Up to 253 Users Sharing an Internet or WAN Connection
- NAPT (Network Address & Port Translation) Firewall w/Filters
- Built-in 10/100 Switch w/Duplex (200mb Thru)
- Multi0Session IPSec/PPTP "Pass Through" - Unlimited Tunnels
- Symantec RaptorMobile VPN Client with Personal Firewall
- IPSec and PPTP Server "Behind Firewall" Feature
- Single Session L2TP "Pass Through"
- DHCP Server & Client + "NAT Disable" to use a PPPoE Bridge
- IGMP Protocol support
- Analog/ISDN mode until Broadband is Available in Your Area
- Over 8MB Bi-Directional Throughput (SDSL Compatible)
- Full SNMPv1 Support w/Traps for Monitoring
- WEB/FTP/E-Mail/etc. Virtual Server Support
- Dynamic DNS Client
- Loopback for Accessing Local Servers by Domain Name
- RIP2 Protocol Support for Dynamic Routing + Static Routing Table
- Several Port Forwarding, Redirecting and Filtering Features
- Multi-level Access Control to Restrict Internet Usage (e.g.; to e-mail only)
- Excellent Internet Application/ Gaming Support
- No Crashes when using GameSpy or other Services!
- Remote Administration/Upgrade through Trusted IP Range w/Password
- Easy Firmware Upgrades…Macintosh, Unix & PC compatible.
Page 2 of 5
Further Reading: Read and find more Networking content at our Networking reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!