The first thing you will notice when discharging the laser outside at night is just how much crap is in the air we breathe. The next thing you're going to notice is that you can reach out and hit just about anything in sight with a blue dot. Well, just about everything; the moon is just a couple of miles out of reach. Maybe with a 2 watt laser
There are a lot of ways to manipulate cameras to make dim light appear brighter, but none of that was done in this article. Here we see a beam being sent down a lit road and if anything, the beam appears dimmer in the picture than it does in person. The beam is very bright. If you have ever been to a club or laser light show you understand just how bright a bright laser is. If my memory serves me correctly, this laser is just as bright, but now all that power is in the palm of your hand.
Here is another shot down the lit road with the laser being fired upwards. I lit a cigarette to get the smoke effect close to the laser. The refection off of the smoke actually made it so the laser was brighter than the sign a 100 yards away.
In this image we see the laser bursting off of a concrete walk way about 10 feet away. The light is so bright the laser bounces off of the ridges in the surface and lights up everything around the area.
The final night image was taken while being shot at a parked car around 50 yards away. I zoomed the camera in so you could see the size of the beam on impact.
Now, let's see if we can burn the plastic sleeve off of a wire!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [The Packaging and Accessories]
- Page 3 [The Wicked Lasers S3 Arctic Spyder III 1 Watt Laser]
- Page 4 [Night Performance]
- Page 5 [Burning with 1 Watt of Laser Power]
- Page 6 [More Burning - Lasers as Tools]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4