Package and Contents
The box is the typical busy GIGABYTE box. You have lots of text, lots of logos and in general there is a ton of things going on even at the front of the box. The most prominent item on the box is the 333 acceleration graphic followed by the warranty label stuck in the center of the box.
The back of the box calms down a tad, but still manages to be very busy. In fact, it can be a little hard to sort through everything that is happening on the outside of the box. Thankfully you can figure out the three main attractions of this board; USB 3.0, SATA 3.0 and powered USB ports.
Inside the box the we find rather Spartan accessories. However, this is ok as the 890GPA-UD3H is not an enthusiast product, so it really does not need an over lavish amount of accessories. Still, you cannot deny that you have everything you need to get the 890GPA-UD3H going.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4