Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The ISK100 from Antec is made internally from SECC steel and externally is covered in black ABS plastic. The chassis is rounded on the edges and flat on both sides, excluding the spot for the included fan. This spot is backed by a 100mm TwoCool fan. The left side of the chassis is well ventilated around the fan and this ventilation continues with louvered venting in the top and bottom of the chassis. With a stature of less than ten inches tall and just under five inches wide, the ISK100 will be inconspicuous wherever it is placed.
Inside and around the ISK100 there is still a good list of features for this Mini-ITX only chassis. On the front you have the power button along with the front I/O components. Inside there is room for up to two 2.5" drives, and it is recommended that they are SSDs due to heat reasons. There is even a PCB internally that acts as a line conditioner and buffer for the 90 watt laptop-like power pack. Since the ISK100 is so small, Antec also includes a stand for a sturdy footing while in operation.
The ISK100 is fresh to the market and right now Google shows only four shops holding stock. Pricing varies greatly between the shops, and I see it ranging from $75 to $100 depending on where you shop. At the lower end of that spectrum, our favorite e-tailer has the ISK100 listed right now. Currently the price at Newegg.com is $79.99, and they are getting an additional $9.99 to ship it. So let's see just what this $90 ISK100 Mini-OTX chassis has to offer!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Splatoon 2 sells 670,995 copies in 3 days in Japan
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology