Lian Li has been gracious enough to allow me to look at a lot of their products. From the smaller cases like the PC-V352 SFF chassis we've looked at, and cases that are just enormous like the PC-X1000 Super Tower. Both cases have similar features even though they are worlds apart in size and usage. Things like an all aluminum construction, quality fans included, and the sexiness that looking at a Lian Li chassis always has. With the chassis we are about to look at, all of those things are present, plus some upgrades and some add-ons that weren't available when I looked at the two I just mentioned.
One thing that tends to keep buyers from the Lian Li lineup is the pricing. With every chassis I have seen from them, they do charge a fair bit more than the rest of the marketed segment that each chassis is released in. In this example we are going to be looking at a Mid Tower chassis, and that market is filled over capacity with tons of offerings already, and many of them under the $100 USD mark. So why does Lian Li charge such a premium for their chassis'? I plan to explain exactly that and show you why buying a chassis like the one we are about to see is well worth the asking price over say the Cooler Master line of budget cases.
Today, the mid tower we are going to be looking at is the PC-V1020B, the black variant of this chassis. Lian Li has brought forth a chassis that offers a lot of what we are used to seeing in Lian Li chassis', like aluminum construction throughout, one serious hardware kit with everything you will need and more, along with some modular implementations, and this time plenty of room for water cooling as well.
Enough jabbering about what Lian Li brings to the table! I say we get right down to it and get up close and personal with the PC-V1020B.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4