Specifications, Pricing and Availability
Corsair has released the Performance 3 in three capacity sizes; 64GB, 128GB and 256GB. The Performance 3's designed so the performance of each capacity size is different. The flagship 256GB model has the highest performance with a rating of 480MB/s read and 320MB/s write. The drive we are looking at today, the 128GB model is rated at 410MB/s read and 210MB/s write. The budget model with 64GB of capacity dips down to 365MB/s read and 110MB/s write. The performance of the Performance 3 scales well when going up, but things arn't so pretty down low.
Today we are looking at the 128GB size, the middle of the road product that many enthusiasts, power users and even mainstream users will more than likely be attracted to, since it offers the best mix of performance and price. The 128GB Performance 3 is right in the sweet spot.
The new Performance 3 Series of drives are now available at Newegg and a few other e-tail shops. The Corsair Performance 3 128GB drive is priced at 319.99 USD at the time of writing. We expect this price to drop in the coming weeks. The 120GB SandForce drives are already getting very close to the 200 USD price point, but you will have to look hard to find the 34nm version that has the same speeds as the drives used in our benchmark results.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4