XFX keeps it quite simple on the front with just a little bit of marketing and decent shot of the unit.
They hit you pretty good when you move over to the back. As you have probably noticed, they are pretty big on the SolidLink and EasyRail points since it is listed on both the front and back.
When you look at the top, you start feeling like they are beating a dead horse as you get pounded with more of the same marketing.
At least we finally get some real information when we look at the bottom. Here we finally see the I/O specifications and the cable list.
One side has some more information with bold text to highlight the important stuff.
The other side finishes beating the horse on the EasyRail subject and lets you know that it is ready for triple GPU's.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4