SuperSSpeed warned us that the packaging may change by the time this product comes to market. The box used was the same as the Hyper 240GB MLC SSD we also received. A sticker was placed on the box that states this is a SLC model, we'll keep you updated with news posts when we hear more and when the product is picked up by e-tailers.
On the front, we see the familiar SandForce Driven logo, SATA III and a new Intel Flash Inside logo. The Intel logo caught us off guard a bit, but we're glad to see a manufacturer working to inform the buyer about the product with such detail.
A general list of features and applications list is on the back of the package. It also displays the three year warranty information.
The packaging was designed well on the inside. We've seen this layout before on Intel consumer SSDs.
Inside we found the S301 SLC SSD, mounting screws for two SSDs and a 2.5" to 3.5" form factor adapter bracket.
This is the first time we've seen a bracket designed this way. As we stated, screws were provided for two drives and this bracket can accept two 2.5" SSDs. This is a welcome change to the standard brackets we've seen for the last few years. The only thing we don't like about this bracket is it lacks the proper offset so your drives will not line up with your standard 3.5" spinners.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4