Sharkoon DarkGlider Laser Gaming Mouse
Starting off looking at the left side of the DarkGlider, you get a rubberized coating that is applied to the entire top surface of the mouse. The side is gently curved from the back with a dip in the longitudinal direction to accept your thumb as you move and get access to the page forward and page back buttons.
From the back of the DarkGlider you have the logo backed with opaque plastic that will illuminate when powered on. As for the shape it's got some pretty wide hips, but that does tend to help keep your hand on top of the mouse and not sliding off the back.
The right side offers the name of the mouse in white paint near the front of the mouse. The curve on this side is a bit higher and the angle from the top is less dramatic than for your thumb. This allows for both the ring and pinky finger to rest on the side and not drag on the surface that your mouse is on.
The front of the mouse has a snubbed nose and is also cut on an angle to be sorter on the pointer finger than it is on the middle finger. When your hand is comfortably positioned on the mouse, only the largest hands will drape fingers over the front. You can also see that both the right and left click buttons are contoured so your fingers just rest in the valleys.
Between the large right and left click buttons you find a favourites button at the back, a pair of buttons to raise and lower the DPI on the fly and scroll wheel that also tilts right and left. There is a plastic hub, but the edge of the scroll wheel is rubberized and the movement is chunky for accurate weapons changes.
Just to the left of the left click button, there is a shiny bit of black plastic that runs along side of the button and house a LCD screen that will display the DPI of the mouse and is backlit.
Under the DarkGlider you see the manufacturer's sticker surrounding the laser and five rounded feet to support the mouse. These are the ceramic option of the feet and in the hardware section you can see the Teflon versions.
Near the back of the mouse, you need to slide the latch to allow the four bin weight tray to come out so you can add additional weighting to give you the perfect feel on the desk.
To connect this DarkGlider to the PC, you have this gold plated USB 2.0 connector on a black braided cable. There is also a Velcro strap to tidy the wiring for travel or while it's at your desk as there is 180 centimeters of cable provided.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4