As with anything Antec these days, the Eleven Hundred also is shipped in shiny black packaging with bright yellow accents. On the front of this one there is a view of the top and top third of the front of the chassis with the line that the Eleven Hundred is the advanced gaming authority.
Under the 25th anniversary logo there is an image of the front and left side of the Eleven Hundred giving you your first glance at the window in this side panel.
The back of the packaging goes into detail covering ten features found on and around the chassis. It covers the room inside and behind the motherboard tray, along with the drive installations, the filter, the fan hub and more.
The last panel of the exterior packaging gives you a look at the front and right side of the Eleven Hundred. Two things pop right out; the fan hole behind the socket and the bump-out of the panel to go over bunches of wires.
Out of the box, the Eleven Hundred gets high end inner packaging to protect this chassis in transit. Not only do they use high density foam on both ends over Styrofoam, but they also ran a layer of cardboard up the front to keep it safe as well. Underneath it all there is a thick plastic liner used along with static clink plastic on both side of the window to keep it scratch-free as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4