ROCCAT Sense High Precision Gaming Pad
The Sense high precision gaming mouse pad comes in a tall slender box with the mat rolled tightly inside just like many other pads I have seen. On this side you get to look at the pad through the window as well as reading the six features contained in the Sense.
Rolling the box to the back to expose this side panel, you get a bit more of the window for viewing along with samples of the front and pack materials used to construct the chrome blue, 2mm thick, Sense mouse pad.
The features are again covered on the back of the box, but this time in text only. On the left is the English version while the rest of the panel covers nine other languages.
The last panel has a bunch of info on it, so I had to break it up so that you could read it all. The top half of the panel covers the features as they are pointed out on the image of the Sense. It then goes on to tell you why you should buy one, and the fact that mice of up to 10,000 DPI were tested here, so the 2000 DPI of the LUA should track fine on this pad as well.
The bottom half of that same panel starts with a list of some of the mice tested to function very well on the Sense. It also offers a description from usage from Patrick "humpen" Jakobi.
While most pads just come rolled up inside of the cardboard box, this is the first to arrive with an inner sleeve containing the mouse pad, but since this box has a window, this way keeps the pad from snagging on an insert of plastic to the box.
A closer look at the top of the Sense gives you the impression of an average cloth top. Quite to the contrary, there is a bit of texture you can feel, and the pad allows for more frictionless movement than the typical cloth pad offers.
On the bottom you have 2mm of foam rubber under the cloth. The bottom of that foam is textured with this angled chevron design to allow the best traction it can get on any surface you game on.
Taking a few steps back to show off the artwork, the blue chrome coloring of the logo and what appears to be light emanating from it will make for a perfect match to the arctic blue LED on the LUA.
To give you a feel for the overall size of the mouse pad, I went ahead and set the LUA on it with the glow of its blue LED powered up. The Sense gives you a ton of area to utilize, and I do like the combo together for that package deal look on your desktop.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT LUA 3-button Optical Mouse]
- Page 5 [Inside the ROCCAT LUA]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [ROCCAT Sense High Precision Gaming Pad]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- ASUS ZenFone 4 to be premium device with Snapdragon 835
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4