X2O 750 Dual Bayres/Pump (Acrylic) V4
This unit comes in its own cardboard box with the reservoir and pump wrapped in bubbles at the bottom, with the various pieces of hardware lying on top of it.
Looking in the front of the res you can see that the 750 LPH pumps is attached near the front of the unit. On the left it draws in the water, and on the right there is the power cord running to the back of the reservoir.
Not only do you have brass threaded inserts in the sides to securely mount this into a chassis, you can also see the cover over the intake that is made to help keep the air over the top of it while it draws water from the bottom only.
In the back you have the power cord exiting at the top with the bulk of the pump in the middle. Since the intake is at the left, the air goes over the pump while water is drawn under it. The chromed fitting is then the outlet, and there are also two 3mm holes drilled for the LED placement.
As the other side did, this side offers the same brass inserts for securing this side in the case.
To power the pump inside of the reservoir all you need to do is make the Molex connection to the power supply.
Part of the hardware that comes along is the tiny screws to secure the reservoir into the chassis. The hex head screws on the right and the Allen wrench are used to mount on an optional face plate.
Here are those optional plates. They both are made of brushed aluminium, one natural and one anodized black. Both of which have a small viewing window for the coolant levels and XSPC etched into the face of each of them.
The LED and lead supplied with the reservoir is what you see here. It also uses a Molex connection for power and you have to choose which side of the reservoir you would like to use it on.
For me, I went with the black face plate, and it was easy to install.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung reveals the Galaxy Note8 launch date
- LG Launches Q8, mini version of the V20
- Blizzard killing support for WinXP, Vista this October
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem mobile game rakes in $114 million
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4