Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the box, yet outside of the case, you will find the hardware box. If you are to flip this box over, it does offer a full contents list with images to help you know right away if you are missing anything.
In that box you will find the mounting system to install a slim optical drive. Since most media is streamed or just taken on mobile storage, maybe you don't need an optical drive, and is why this is left as an option to install. Also out of the chassis, it is much easier to install the drive, and then put it in the case.
The rest of the hardware included gives you five wire ties and an assortment of 3.5" and 2.5" drive mounting screws in the bag. You also get nine stand-offs, four fan screws, and 13 screws for the stand-offs, with the four extra being used for the power supply.
I went ahead and installed an SSD on the left with the smaller screws in the pre-drilled holes near the center of the trays. On the top I have used the longer screws that go through the grommets so they isolate the vibrations of 3.5" drives.
The manual on the left is more of a guide. There isn't too much information offered for the less experienced builders, but in their defense, the Node 605 is very self-explanatory. As for the bright red sheet on the right, it is to let customers know that if they do find damage to their product, to contact Fractal Design for replacement, not to return it to the store or e-tailer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Splatoon 2 sells 670,995 copies in 3 days in Japan
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology