Apotop's Travel Wi-Router is a great device, and at $34.99, it's a no-brainer if you're after a device that would share a hotel Internet connection to devices you might have. I'll be using this device on my travels around the world whenever I'm in a hotel to share the Internet connection to my devices if the hotel doesn't already have Wi-Fi.
I didn't have much faith in the device, but after using it I came to be pleasantly surprised. Apotop have, for me at least, come out of nowhere and slapped me in the face with surprise - and I do not mind that at all.
Another benefit of the Travel Wi-Router is that it's so small it'll fit in your pocket, or in your bag without a problem. This goes a long way in how it's branded as a 'travel' device, as you don't want it taking up room in your bag, especially when travelling overseas.
For $34.99, I definitely recommend the Apotop Travel Wi-Router, it's simple to use and great features and 'just works' with the iPad, which is always a good thing. If you're looking for a product that would share your hotel room's Internet access, look no further.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4