Inside the Box
Once we open the box in a box, we are presented with this. The foam utilized to protect the power supply is extremely dense and should keep things protected short of being crushed.
Removing the unit from the PSU cozy reveals the matte black finish on the unit and the I/O specification label on the top.
Both sides feature the same Silent Pro Platinum 1000W logo.
There isn't anything special on the back, just your standard mesh grill, AC input and on/off rocker switch.
On the front, we find all of the modular connectors along with pin layouts for all of the connectors except the fans.
Taking a look at the front, we find the modular connections. It is nice to see the pin out for each connector listed here.
The bottom features the 135mm HDB fan which cools the Silent Pro Platinum 1000W. The fan is protected by the chrome wire mesh grill which provides a nice amount of contrast to the unit.
All modular cables are of the flat ribbon type.
Also included with the power supply are mounting screws, AC input cord, two fan extension cables and the user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4