SuperSSpeed S301 Internals
The SuperSSpeed S301 Hyper Gold comes in a sturdy 2.5" aluminum chassis with a 9.3mm Z-Height.
The SSD does not feature any power capacitors for host power-loss protection, and has a notable lack of thermal pads. The S031 is rated for 70C, likely due to the thermal envelope of the LSI SandForce controller. Intel 25nm SLC NAND is rated for 100C, providing great performance in high heat environments.
The LSI SF-2281VB1 controller is the only feature on the top of the PCB.
The bottom of the PCB is populated with eight packages of 29F16B16NCNE1 Intel 25nm SLC NAND.
There is no DRAM cache, which is typical of LSI SandForce based products.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- The Rock and Apple announce a movie co-starring...Siri?!
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4