Cooler Master's V1000 packaging is dominated by their purple and black design. The front hints at the modular connectors on the front of the power supply, as well as lets us know it features 100% Japanese capacitors.
The left half of the back repeats everything on the front, plus tells us that it features a single 12V rail.
Shifting to the right lets us know the connectors that are present and provides us with two charts. One gives us information pertaining to the fan, while the other gives us the efficiency of the power supply.
This side of the box rounds out the information of the V1000. It gives us a few more things, such as the dimensions of the unit and I/O specifications.
If that isn't enough info, you can always follow the directions on the other side of the box and go visit their website.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- GIVEAWAY: ASUS Cerberus V2 Gaming Headset
- Samsung reveals the Galaxy Note8 launch date
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4