Inside the Box
The inside is just as plain as the outside. Short of the cables and the plastic bag, there is no protection between the cardboard and the power supply.
The i700 is finished in semi-gloss black.
This side features the I/O specification label and serial number while the other side blank.
Standard honeycomb mesh provides the exhaust ventilation alongside the AC input and on/off rocker switch.
As there aren't any modular connections or vents here, there just isn't much to look at on the front.
That is, unless you want to look at the lack of cable guard where all the unsleeved wires exit the power supply. If you look closely, you can see the yellow cables have been smashed against the hosing. Given the right circumstances, it would be possible for this to wear through and cause a short in the unit.
The bottom features the 120mm fan and stamped grill that covers it.
Also included with the unit are mounting screws, AC input cord and a user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017