As head of the TweakTown Canadian Lab, I'm frequently burdened with a fair amount of pressure regarding our benchmarking machines. Scott Mueller, author of several popular computer bibles, once stated that a computer's brand is labelled depending on the manufacturer of that specific computer's motherboard; following this belief, one would say every single test-bench machine in the Canadian Lab is ASUS branded - and damn proud we are.
From our extreme top-of-the-line Athlon 64 FX-51 machines to our counterpart Athlon 64 3200+'s, we can confidently announce the new branding of each and every one of our benchmarking machines: Including SK8N'S and SK8V'S. To further celebrate this, we present to you our absolute latest addition to the test-bench machine family: ASUS's K8V Deluxe Wireless Edition. Today we're taking an in-depth look at ASUS's brand new Athlon 64 motherboard, complimented with a never-before-seen inclusion of a wireless AP card and an omni-directional antenna.
At first, being very sceptical, we were becoming sick of ASUS's logo-plagued box: repeatedly advertising their new "wireless technology bundle". After a flip of a cover and a page or two read, we were more than pleasantly surprised. Hold tight as we introduce you to a product with a whole lotta' stickers and a few surprises as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4