There seems to be more and more talk on DDR-2 these days and DDR has taken a bit of a back seat. There is no denying companies hit a bit of a brick wall at DDR-500, very few companies have moved past DDR-500 and the price on this memory is so high that you wouldn't even bother buying it unless you have the bucks to throw around.
It's been a long time since we saw TwinMOS do anything new which will interest the enthusiast but today we are looking at their Twister series of memory. Rated at DDR-500, it gives people the ability to start running the memory 1:1 with the processor when overclocking.
There is a lot of manufactures making DDR-500 memory and TwinMOS is just another one to throw into the pile. We will have a look at what they have on offer and see if the Twister name is something worth getting all wound up about for the upcoming release of their DDR-2 series over the coming months.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4