Supports AMD Athlon 700MHz ~ 1.2GHz @ 200Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon 1Ghz ~1.4GHz @ 266Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Duron 600 ~ 850MHz @ 200Mhz FSB
VIA KT133A Chipset
VIA VT82C686B Southbridge
Alpha EV6 Communication Bus
1 APG 2x 4x
Promise ATA-100 IDE RAID Controller
VIA VT1611A AC'97 Software Audio Codec
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
4 USB Ports (2 rear accessible, 2 via optional expansion bracket)
2 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
3 Audio Ports (Audio out front, Line in, Microphone)
1 Midi/game Port
CPU Multiplier adjustments via BIOS
FSB adjustable via BIOS
Vcore and VIO adjustable via BIOS
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4