Baby got back...
At the back there are a plethora of ports, including 6 channel audio, HDMI, DVI, VGA, USB and Coaxial audio out. I must say I'm a little disappointed not to see an optical output here; it should be a given now that if there's coax, there's optical.
A nice trend to see is the inclusion of onboard buttons on the motherboard for power and reset. ZOTAC realise their customers will probably dabble in the world of over clocking, so they save you the hassle of having to wire up the case switches if you wanted to run this board in a test rig.
Moving on to matters of cooling now, the NT06 heatsink is a copper piped and aluminium finned beast that can take a 120mm fan. I like the feature on top of the copper contact plate; there is a mini heatsink to help with cooling in an area that is almost definitely a hot-spot.
Not a huge amount of room between the fins and the base; a quick estimate puts it at about a 28/29mm gap. But this is enough to fit a fan in between there.
So that's what I did. Deciding to shove the fan in between the base and the fins means that this cooler will fit beneath the PSU when it mounts in the mATX case. Just wait and I'll show you what I mean.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Give me fuel, Give me fire...]
- Page 2 [Black Betty...]
- Page 3 [Baby got back...]
- Page 4 [You spin me right round...]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD partners still don't have Vega GPUs for custom cards
- AMD's next-gen Vega: made on 12nm FinFET, coming in 2018
- $150 copy of NBA 2K18 costs half of Switch console price
- Xbox's Phil Spencer promoted to vice president of gaming
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower