DDR-400 memory has been one of the most talked about memory standards since the introduction of DDR. While 400Mhz DDR memory still isn't a JEDEC endorsed standard, companies have already begun to release memory modules running at 400Mhz.
Recently we took a look at our first DDR-400 memory module, Kingmax's DDR-400 DDR SDRAM module - We now take a look at two other memory modules that have arrived in our labs and have tested them against a well known competitor, Corsair XMS3000.
Yes we do know that Corsair XMS3000 isn't DDR-400 rated, although many people have had excellent luck and bandwidth results with this memory, which is why we have used it as a mediator. So come with us as we see who will take the crown.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Samsung vs Geil - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Samsung vs Geil - Page 2 [Features of the two modules]
- Samsung vs Geil - Page 3 [Test Setup]
- Samsung vs Geil - Page 4 [Benchmarks - DDR-333]
- Samsung vs Geil - Page 5 [Benchmarks - DDR-350]
- Samsung vs Geil - Page 6 [Benchmarks - DDR-400]
- Samsung vs Geil - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM