Cold like Sweden
Other notables for 2010 so far have included not one, but two pairs of new ear bud headphones from cooling masters (no pun intended) Arctic Cooling out of Sweden, the land of cold noses.
The first set featured some rugged aluminum billet inserts for your ears combined with a tailored rubber bud to go on the end of each.
Basically, these are great; I use a set nearly every day. They sound fantastic and are under a hundred Australian dollars.
They also come in wood, which is a nice touch I thought. Having never tested any other wooden ear buds before, I had only their billet brother against which to make my appraisal.
After doing so, I found myself again rather impressed with what I found.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 4 [The other Halo hanging over us]
- Page 5 [The future, should we choose to accept such a notion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Intel working on dual-core i3-7360X for X299
- Razer will announce a 'mobile device' later this year
- MSI shows off GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower