We all love gaming. Be it playing monopoly on the table or Battlefield Vietnam against 30 other people. 99.9% of people game on a regular LCD or CRT - it is the standard medium but we want to take the gaming experience to the next level. We are talking about big screen gaming.
When people think about big screen gaming they are thinking about using that little TV-Out port on your video card and outputting to something like a 130CM rear projection TV. If you have done this then you know how hard it is to play a first person shooter like this, due to the pixels being so big it is just impossible to play a game in any amount of decent quality.
We are talking about projecting a two metre image to our wall with our latest house hold toy thanks to the friendly people at Infocus. We are going to look at a few different games and see what happens when we strap them to the Infocus ScreenPlay 4800 projector using the included VGA port.
All your questions will be answered here. Is it clear? Can you really play? What's it cost? Is there lag? We will answer these questions and more. Let's first see what we are playing with here today.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 2 [The Projector]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 3 [General Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 4 [NFS: Underground Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 5 [Battlefield Vietnam Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 6 [Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Usage]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 7 [Not just games]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 8 [Advantages & Disadvantages]
- Big Screen Gaming - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower