Reading a lot of tech related websites gives you the impression that some people have been conned into buying product A, which is rubbish, while others have just bought it cause it looks cool. Other people go out and buy a brand name computer like Dell, Compaq etc, and wonder why it can't be upgraded in the future. Yet more people are asking if product B is better than A or C and eventually go back to square one because they get so many different opinions.
This guide is here to give you a good idea of the products on the market that can fulfill your requirements. The first product listed is the top of the range model which you will find hard to obtain a better product. Mind you, different people will have different opinions over what is the best, so this is giving you a product that is definitely up there with the best. The second product listed is one that gives excellent performance relative to its price. Again, different people will like different thing, but this also gives you an idea of what to look for.
Ed. Note : Throughout this guide, at the end of each section, you will see links to our Pricegrabber feature. Pricegrabber is a 3rd party feature of TweakTown which allows you to search for the best price on a particular product, saving you searching the entire Internet for the best prices. Additionally, prices are listed in Australian dollars. For USD, divide by two for the rough conversation.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- PC Buyers Guide - Page 1 [Introduction]
- PC Buyers Guide - Page 2 [Whats New This Month?]
- PC Buyers Guide - Page 3 [Processors]
- PC Buyers Guide - Page 4 [Motherboards]
- PC Buyers Guide - Page 5 [Memory]
- PC Buyers Guide - Page 6 [Video Cards]
- PC Buyers Guide - Page 7 [Hard Disk Drives]
- PC Buyers Guide - Page 8 [DVD and CD Burners]
- PC Buyers Guide - Page 9 [Sound Cards and Monitors]
- PC Buyers Guide - Page 10 [Cases/Power Supplies]
- PC Buyers Guide - Page 11 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds beta coming to Xbox One very soon
- COD: WWII recommended GPU for beta: GeForce GTX 1060
- Intel making self-learning CPU, acts like human brain
- Core i9-7980XE used to break 4 world records in 3DMark
- Showtime busted mining Monero on visitors' CPUs
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM