We all know the story about Samsung's faulty Note7 batteries, but the Korean company isn't the only one dealing with explosive devices. We recently learned that Apple is being sued by an insurance company for an alleged iPhone fire, and now, Xiaomi is facing the same problems.
A Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 device exploded and caught fire inside a shop in Bangalore, India. The phone wasn't connected to the charger when it exploded. You can check the video here.
The company said in a statement that they are investigating the incident and that the customer's safety is of utmost importance to them.