Over at Tecchannel.de they have some info and benchmarks done on an AMD 800MHz "Clawhammer" system that they were able to get their hands on for an hour so head over there and take a look.
Want to find out how much heat your CPU really generates? Well the guys at ComputerNerd have up their new Thermal Dissipation Calculator which will let you know how much heat is being created for Athlons, Durons, PIII's, P4's and P4 Xeons and allows you to calculate even overclocked setups.
Trillian has now released version 0.73 to accommodate changes that Microsoft has made to their MSN servers and this isn't to keep Trillian users out either as Microsoft actually informed Trillian of the changes.
Cases / Systems / Mods:
- Lian Li's new PC-39 @ Dan's Data
- ZXMods Barebones Cold Cathode Kit @ SubZeroTech
- Apple iMac @ Designtechnica
- Titanium 5000 Case @ IANAG
- Thermaltake Volcano 7+ @ Overclocked Cafe
- Vantec Copper X CPU Cooler @ ModTheBox
- Asus V8460 Ultra GeForce 4 Ti @ Hexus
- KINGWIN Multifunction Transfer Panel & KF-201-DF Mobile IDE Rack w/ LCD @ TweakNews.net
- Belkin Wireless Access Point and Wireless USB Adaptor @ Unique-Hardware
- Belkin Wireless Networking Solutions @ LittleWhiteDog
- Samsung SyncMaster 151MP All-in-One LCD Monitor @ OnePC.NET
- TRENDnet TEW-202CF WiFi CompactFlash Card @ SLCentral
- Belkin USB Dual Media Reader/Writer @ Hexus
- Abit MAX vs. MAX @ Legion Hardware
- Vantec EZ Swap @ SubZeroTech